Thermodynamic Hot Water
A product adopted by domestic and commercial properties.
So why choose a Thermodynamic hot water system?
This product has been adopted in domestic and commercial properties both retro-fit and new build. As they are progressive and innovative we are also now seeing them embraced by the Passive House community and energy efficient home builders. Because the system is generating your hot water, your boiler doesn’t have to, saving you money on your energy bills and prolonging the life of your boiler.
- Flexibly adjustable – Integrates into most plumbing set-ups
- Reduces CO2 emissions which can be now be captured as our products have now been formally integrated with SAP
- A-rated under ErP Directive which is the highest efficiency rating for hot water application
- Range available for consideration within SAP databases
- Simple installation process which is not unsightly or inconvenient to property owners
- Range of product solutions to meet all necessary scenarios.
- The Little Magic box retro fits to an existing cylinder
- LMTBs and BMTBs compatible with both vented and sealed systems
- Tested proven technology
- No maintenance required
- Panel can be mounted on an external wall or roof horizontally or vertically.
- Can be installed inside a property with no sun light.
- 5 year warranty – complete peace of mind.
How Does It Work?
Our range of solar-assisted Heat Pumps can be best described as ‘a fridge in reverse’.
Most people understand that the panel on the back of their fridge is an important factor in keeping its contents cold. Reversing this principle by using an aluminium evaporator (panel) to absorb heat rather than reject heat, allows us to utilise the ambient air temperature (day and night in all weather conditions, all year,) to change the refrigerant liquid circulating through the panel from a liquid to a gas form. This changing of state of the refrigerant allows us to capture energy.
The returning refrigerant now in gas form is then compressed and passed through a heat exchanger within the product. The super heated energy from the refrigerant is then passed to the water to heat it to 55OC.
Why Our Range?
Most installations only require the one thermodynamic evaporator panel and can be installed on a wall as well as a roof, both horizontally and vertically and once installed doesn’t need to be cleaned,or re-filled to operate.
Typically our LMTB range is installed alongside your existing storage cylinder, within an 8 metre run of the panel, the installation of a BMTB would replace the need for a storage cylinder.
Our Solar Assisted Heat Pumps, along with the external panel, provide hot water to either the integral cylinder within the BMTB range or an existing storage cylinder along side a LMTB, heating water Day and Night in all weathers, all year. ‘A Fridge in reverse’ and now as quiet as one! With an independent 41dB(A) sound test result*.